Monday – Friday: 8am - 5pm
Get started now
The Process of Building with PDB
Constructive due-diligence before the building team sets foot on site is where we begin to pull away from our competitors. We believe in building lasting relationships with our clients by placing client expectations above all else and to achieve this lofty goal, we have to transform your vision into working plans while attaining multiple targets such as budget, engineering standards, & architectural style. Here are the phases that we go through together in order to find solutions for the problems and design, develop, and build your new vision for your home. This is a quick summary of the process below, to read more in depth learn more >
PHASE 1 | INITIAL client vision MEETING
PHASE 2 | DESIGNING process
- Project Details | work with interior designer, get true estimates & value engineered solutions.
- Form Partnership | after reviewing the estimate we decide together how we will move forward.
- Prepare for Final Construction Documents | button up any loose ends and get the working documents submitted for permit.
PHASE 3 | Construction Process
- Site Prep | prepare the site for your project & implementation of clean containment plan.
- Structure & Services | install all mechanical, plumbing, and electrical equipment and perform all structural work.
- Covering | Insulate and cover with drywall to be finished with your selections of tile, hardwoods, and trim.
PHASE 4 | Final touches
- Install cabinets, paint, & hook up appliances so you can move in!
Phase 5 | keep in touch
- Review the project experience together with your project manager and our CEO David and get checkups on month after, 6 months after, and 1 year after completion. And of course you can always reach us by phone if anything pops up or you just want to chat!